Pretty good week so far. I survived a heart wrenching Monday Night Football in the midst of the Hawks' offense puking on themselves. Amanda and I finally did a couples costume for Halloween after roughly 8 years of contemplation (Operation - the game). Finally Sunday I'm leading a discussion at the Ethiopian Health Fair regarding "conflict resolution", primarily in regards to parents and teenagers. I look forward to embarrassing myself in front of dozens of Ethiopian women. Some links...
- Point here if you want to watch a video about pointing.
- Dell found a way to insert my cat Rachy into their laptops.
- Heroines that girls should ACTUALLY be looking up to - Disney'fied.
- A running counter of births and deaths in the world. India and China have this on lockdown.
- Momma cat adopts squirrels - my reaction.