Well, it's been a teeter totter type of week. Last weekend I went to my friends' rehearsal dinner (good), then found out the next day that my continuity OB's water broke (bad because it was the only day I couldn't deliver). DJ'ed for my friend's wedding (good) but then got my wallet stolen at the wedding (bad). Wasn't able to watch the Seahawks game because I was on call (bad) but then was able to watch the end of the ridiculous game (good). So on and so forth. I'll also be lazy for the 2nd week in a row and not make an actual blog post next week since I'm wrapping up being on service. Now for some links!
- The world record for mortality rate in a single procedure - 300%. It's like intern year all over again!
- My future daughter went into a time machine just to tease me with her Seahawks knowledge. See you in a few years honey!
- Dr. David Samadi goes on Fox news and says it's "unfair" for women to pay equal to men because they live longer and have more body parts. Healthy dose of crazy pills.
- Speaking of Obamacare, I really can't stand it. But I fully support the Affordable Care Act.
- Keeping your cool when meeting your hero - never washing that fist ever.
- Finally, my weekly fantasy football podcast for our residency - The 10-minute Drill. We managed to get both seniors and the sub-i on service to get in on it!