Well, I'm still on service. And I got a cold. Danny Amendola (in both fantasy leagues) is injured for the 37th time. Other than that, things are on the up and up. This week I bring you more odd "science" that can satiate your Perez Hilton-like need for medical gossip. Hopefully I can churn out another blog this upcoming week but I'm going on nights so the outcome looks bleek.
- The best father's have the smallest testicles - lose, lose.
- Need a gift idea? How about a plush pancreas or microbe?
- Question - why don't newborns have tears when they cry? Answer
- Fans get fatter when their team loses - hopefully I don't gain weight after SNF this week.
- Finally - want to push your luck? Try boarding this flight 666 to HEL on Friday the 13th.